Did you know that instead of using potentially dangerous vitamin D3 supplements, that there is a simpler and easier way – using proper lighting, the best parrot light – to ensure your birds get this essential nutrient?
In Leslie’s Article, “Avian Lighting: Essential, Simple and Easy”, you’ll learn:
- That proper lighting is essential for the health of your parrots and finches.
- Why placing your bird’s enclosure (cage) near a window will not provide vitamin D3.
- The importance of nutrient synergy and the role vitamin D plays in keeping your birds healthy.
- A simple and easy way to select the best, and least expensive, parrot light for your birds.
- You’ll see a variety of ways – using photos – that parrot lovers provide proper lighting for their flock.
- Proper light placement so your birds receive the best light.
- How to simplify your life by using light timers.
- Proper length of time to illuminate your flock.
- Answers to the UVA/UVB debate.
- How using Leslie’s approach to full spectrum lighting for parrots and finches fits into her ‘Balanced Exotic Avian Maintenance Diet Food Plan’.
This article is available for only $4.99, or you can get it FREE with your first order.
Why does Leslie include information on lighting in her ‘Balanced Exotic Avian maintenance Diet Food Plan” ?
Because vitamin D3 is an essential avian nutrient, and having your birds get the proper amount of this vitamin – by using proper lighting – is the safest and most cost effective way.
Because Leslie has been writing for Parrots magazine since 2002, you can be assured that this Article in a PDF contains all the details on this topic as if it were one of her articles being published in Parrots magazine.
After you read Leslie’s Article, let us know your thoughts, ask any questions, or make a comment.