NEW TO SPROUTING?
** HOW TO SPROUT
** ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR PARROTS IN:
Leslie’s book, “Polly Want a Sprout?, Sprouting for The New Paradigm in Balanced Exotic Avian Nutrition”. And in The First Balanced Food Plan for Parrots (larger than 50 grams), “The Power of Nurturing With Food”, a paperback book.
** ABOUT BBFE!
For more information on our sprouting blends please go to the BLOG POST section, “Our Sprouting Blends”, or “Our Sprout Blend Nutrients”
** IN PLACE OF PELLETS
Learn to feed BBFE! un-sprouted and cooked as a MASH here.
Get everything you need right here. Start Sprouting Today and Save!
* Leslie’s SPROUTING BOOK , “Polly Want a Sprout?”, has been COMPLETELY revised and rewritten.
Because you order your Complete Sprouting Kit here, the books will be addressed to you and signed by the author.
“Polly Want a Sprout?” has been completely revised and rewritten.
Learn the details HERE. See what’s been added.
Learn about the Balanced Food Plan HERE. “The Power of Nurturing with Food”.
- Sprouting Book, being completely revised – you will be mailed a copy after it has been published.
- The First Balanced Food Plan for Parrots (larger than 50 grams), “The Power of Nurturing With Food”.
- 2 oz. bottle of Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE).
- A bag of our 100% Wheat-Free Sprouting Blend.
- 2 – 1 quart glass sprouting jars (one to feed, one to grow) with nylon net.
Wheat-Free Sprouting Blend Contains a proprietary blend of 100% Organic Human-Grade quality ingredients: lentils, buckwheat, brown rice and mung beans.
- Certified Organic
- Formulated to provide complete protein
- Has a compatible germination and growth rate, will grow for 2 to 3 days to reach optimum nutrition.