To schedule a private personalized consultation with Leslie you must pre-pay for the first 2 hours of the session.
Once you pay this deposit, you will receive an email requesting the information and photos in items number 1 and 2 below.
What can I expect?
- You will be asked to email us detailed information about your bird, their current diet, relationships with other birds, other animals, other family members and yourself.
- Please include photos of the bird(s), their food dishes, their enclosure (cage), playpen areas, and photos of the other birds. Please also include LINKS to other foods they are eating so the ingredients can be reviewed.
3. After this information and the photos has been received, your initial appointment will be scheduled.
4. The first appointment can often take between 2.5 to 3 to 4 hours, depending on your bird’s individual situation, your concerns and the amount of information that needs to be discussed with you. For new clients, please purchase 120 minutes ($150.00) by adding this product to your shopping cart.
5. After we receive all your information, Leslie will review everything and prepare your personalized plan. This may include changes to your present husbandry while limiting or removing foods you are now feeding. You will receive a detailed Balanced Food Plan and Holistic Husbandry Plan especially for your bird.
6. All time over these first 2 hours are billed in 15 minute segments.
This deposit is nonrefundable.
This appointment is an investment in your bird’s health and well-being.
Avian malnutrition is a true healthcare emergency that must be addressed as soon as possible. Please don’t make the mistake of waiting.